HSC Result 2023 Published Today Check Marksheet

Higher Secondary Certificate HSC Result 2023 has been published on 26 November. Dakhil, HSC Vocational Result also published. Today, 11 am, All Education Board Chairman, Hand over the Results copy to Education Minister.

Right Now, Honorable Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina. As a Result, Education Minister Dr. Dipu Moni Received the Results copy. Results copy handed over at International Mother Language Institute Auditorium.

HSC Result 2023 Published

The passing rate is 78.64% this year. Students are getting results from online portal. Within a short time, the candidates can find out marksheet. Students can Search their Result from their Education Board official website Eboard and

HSC Result 2023 26 November

This year, the passing rate is slipped by 7%. In 2023, 10 lakh 67 thousands have successfully passed in the HSC exam. 92 thousands have achieved from all boards. Previous year, the total GPA-5 number was 01 lakh and 76 thousands.

Beside, Results can also be known through Mobile Phone SMS. Education Board HSC exam result on When you find the web server busy then you can use the SMS method to know your result.

By several methods you can see results. First of all, the online method is here for you to now. The result link is given so that you can understand. You may visit this link and find out your results.

How to know HSC Result?

According to the statistics, the 78% students have successfully passed. But the rest of 22% could not pass that means over 02 lakh and 70 thousands students have failed under all the boards. This number is big comparing with previous years. Previous year, the passing rate was 85%.

However, check out your result and download your marksheet-

  1. Please visit
  2. Select “HSC/Equivalent” as Exam Type.
  3. Select Your Board
  4. Select individual as Result Type.
  5. Select 2023 as Exam Year.
  6. Enter Roll and Registration Number
  7. Click the “Get Result” button to see the result.

Note that, the result only can be known by roll number. But to know the result with full mark sheet, the registration number is mandatory. For that, you have to browse the main portal to find out results.

To check HSC 2023 Result by SMS:

HSC candidates of eight general education boards will write HSC with space, first three letters of the board with space and then roll number with space and 2023 with space to get results through mobile. Then it will send in the form of SMS to 16222.

It is easy to find out HSC GPA by SMS method. Please keep in mind that if your SIM has not enough balance then the SMS will not be sent. So it is better to check the balance before you send the message.

  • Go to the mobile message option
  • Type- HSC <space> Board Name (first three letters) <space> HSC Roll <space> Year
  • Then send the message to 16222

The result will be informed in the return SMS, there you will see each subject wise marks and grades.

Sometimes, you will need to check your results by SMS method. When you need to get result by SMS method, you will remind the description shown here.

HSC Results 2023 through Apps:

Some students may fall in confusion that if it is possible to find out the result without registration number. But for your kind information, you cannot check results without registration number.

HSC and equivalent exam results through Smartphone Apps. The app can be found by searching the “Education Board Results” from Google Play Store. 

  • Download apps from Google play Store.
  • Install the app on your phone.
  • Open the Apps.
  • Select your Education Board.
  • Select your Exam Type.
  • Input your HSC Roll and Registration Number.
  • Press Submit Button and View your Result.

Sometimes you may find disturbance to check out the HSC Exam Results. That time you can use the SMS method to know your obtained GPA. In the marksheet, you can find grade and marks for all subjects.

HSC Marksheet:

All Education Board HSC Mark Sheets will also be seen as well as detailed results from the Education Board’s official web app. Registration number is mandatory to view results with marksheet. Without registration number only check GPA.

The most important HSC Result is already published today. All the students have got to know their results. Some students have smiled today and some others have cried. That means they have failed. The students who are failed can apply for board challenge.

Back to top button