RU Admission Circular 2023 – Rajshahi University Apply Link
RU Admission Circular 2023 has been has been announced Primary Application is going to be started from 15 March. Rajshahi University Admission Notice is described here. Rajshahi University Admission System, RU Admission Requirements, Rajshahi University Admission Test and Rajshahi University Admission Form are mentioned here.
From here, you can submit your online application. So, learn all the information about the admission system and then complete the application.
RU Admission Circular 2023
Rajshahi University Admission is a long process. One candidate has to go through several steps for the admission. Recently, RU Admission Circular has been released on the RU website ru.ac.bd. But the admission website is admission ru ac bd.
Rajshahi University offers students for admission in 2022-23 sessions. There are three units; Science, Humanities and Business Studies unit.
- Note: One candidate can apply for more than one unit.
The RU admission Test date is announced in the RU Admission Circular. However, if you have decided to apply for RU admission, get idea about the full process of RU admission from here.
Rajshahi University Admission Notice 2022-23
Rajshahi University offers students for 55 subjects and two institutions in this 2022-23 session admission. Students from science, commerce and arts can apply for RU admission. However, take a look at the timeline of the admission:
- Primary Application: 15 to 27 March
- Primary Eligible List Result: To be announced
- Final Application: 09 to 15 April
- Admission Test: 29, 30 and 31 May
- Final Admission Test Result:
Note: Primary Application fee is 55 for one or more units.
The primary application result date is still not announced. It is expected that the primary application result will be announced soon after the primary application end.
Rajshahi University Admission System
According to the RU Admission Circular, there are several steps for the admission process. These are:
- Primary selection: A lot of students apply for RU. But it is not possible for RU to take admission test for all of them. That’s why there is primary eligible list for the final admission test. In each unit, up to 72000 candidates will be allowed for admission test.
- Final Application: Candidates those are selected in the primary list will apply for the final admission test. They have to pay the application fee.
- Admission test: The admission test is the most important thing for admission system. Only the passed candidates will be allowed to get admission in RU.
- Admission Result: The admission result merit list is made according to HSC+SSC GPA and admission test mark.
Requirements of RU Primary Application
Almost every student dreams for the admission in Rajshahi University. But there are some criteria or eligibility that one candidate has to primary application. Here are the requirements mentioned for students-
- Student passed HSC exam from any education board can apply
- He/she has to pass HSC in 2021 or 2022
- Science student: Total GPA 8.00 and minimum GPA 3.50
- Humanities Student: Total GPA 7.00 and minimum GPA 3.00
- Commerce Student: Total GPA 7.50 and minim GPA 3.50
If you fulfill these requirements then you can apply for the RU Admission. It doesn’t matter which unit you apply for but you must be eligible as your HSC group requirements.
RU has announced that this year, there will be 72 thousands candidates selected for each unit admission test. So, keep waiting for the primary selection list.
Rajshahi University Admission Test 2023
RU Admission Circular presents the RU Admission test date. Science, Business and Arts unit has separate admission test date. Also the mark distribution is mentioned here for the candidates. However, take a look at the admission test schedule:
- 29 May – Science Unit
- 30 May – Humanities Unit
- 31 May – Business Studies Unit
There will be four shifts for every unit admission test. In each shift, one fixed number of students will sit for the exam. The shifts are-
|1st Shift||2nd Shift||3rd Shift||4th Shift|
|09 Am to 10 AM||11 Am to 12 PM||01 PM to 02 PM||3.30 Pm to 4.30 PM|
- Admission Test Method is MCQ.
There will be 80 marks admission test. The pass mark is minimum 40. There is negative marking in the admission test which students fear for.
Rajshahi University Admission Form
The first step for the admission process is the online application. You must be careful while entering all the information about you at application time. However, learn here how to submit the RU Admission form. The website admission ru ac bd will be used to submit the admission form.
- Visit the website admission.ru.ac.bd
- Click on ‘Undergraduate Admission’
- Enter your Academic information
- Select unit name from the list
- Upload photo and signature
- Then submit the application
You must pay the application fee 55 tk using mobile banking system. After you pay the fee, you will get a payment receipt which you should get a print copy.
RU Admission Circular Admit Card and Seat Plan
Candidates those will be selected in the primary selection and pay the final application fee will download the admit card. You must bring the admit card in the exam center.
The seat plan will be released two days before the exam. Candidates will be informed about the seat plan through mobile phone. The phone number which is entered at application time will receive the SMS.
Here is the RU Admission Circular described. All the information are mentioned here which you may need to know as you want to get admission in RU. However, submit your online application from here and pay the primary application fee. Then wait for the primary selection list. If you are selected in the primary list then apply for the final application.