Jagannath University Admission Circular 2024 is now published on jnu.ac.bd website. The JNU Admission circular is available here for the students. You can get the JNU admission form and submit the online application from here.
The online application is going to be started very soon. There are some requirements that you should fulfill to apply. Eligible candidates can apply for the JNU admission 2023-24 session. All the details about the admission is mentioned in the Jagannath University Admission Circular. But luckily here we are describing the admission requirements, application system, admission fee and other necessary information.
Jagannath University Admission Circular 2024
The students who have passed the GST admission test can apply for Jagannath University. Learn how to apply and then submit your application for JnU.
There will be several merit lists published by the University authority. Jagannath University Admission Circular 2024 Download PDF. Jagannath University Admission Circular 2024 has been published. Online process GST merit listed students apply this university.
- Application Starts: Yet not Published
- Application Ends: Yet not Published
- Units: A unit, B unit, C unit, Music & Fine Arts and Dram, Film & Television
JNU undergraduate admission 2023-24 session has been started. Candidates if you have passed in the GST admission test you can apply now. After the GST result publication JNU has announced their Jagannath University Admission Circular on their official website.
Jagannath University Admission 2024
It is easy to apply for JNU admission for 2024 session. The application can be done on admission.jnu.ac.bd website. But you have to ensure your eligibility to apply. Read the requirements mentioned here and submit your JnU online application.
JnU will make the merit list according to the GST marks. GST 100 + SSC GPA 10 + HSC GPA 10 = total 120 marks. Candidates those have been selected on the merit list will complete their final admission in Jagannath University admission circular.
JNU Admission Circular 2024
There are 2 faculties, 2 institutes and 36 departments in Jagannath University. If you read the Jagannath University admission circular properly you will see that there are both GST merit position and merit score requirements for 2024 admission.
Requirements for 2023-24 admission:
- Applicant must pass the SSC exam in 2021 or 2020 and pass the HSC exam in 2023 or 2022.
- He/she must pass the GST admission test 2024
- Unit A: Students of Science, Madrasa (Science) and Vocational (HSC) group can apply for this A unit. Applicant must obtain total GPA 8.00 in SSC and HSC. GPA less than 3.50 in SSC or HSC is not allowed.
- Unit B: Students of Humanities, Music, Home Economics and Madrasa group can apply for JNU B Unit. Applicant must obtain total GPA 7.00 in SSC and HSC exam. GPA less than 3.00 in SSC or HSC is not allowed.
- Unit C: Students of Business Studies, Diploma in Business Studies, and Diploma in Course can apply for C unit. Applicant must obtain total GPA 7.50 in SSC and HSC exam. GPA less than 3.00 in SSC or HSC is not allowed.
- Music & Fine Arts: Students of any group can apply. Applicant must obtain total GPA 6.50 in SSC and HSC. GPA less than 3.00 in SSC or HSC is not allowed.
- Drama, Film & Television: Students of any group can apply. Applicant must obtain total GPA 7.00 in SSC and HSC. GPA less than 3.00 in SSC or HSC is not allowed.
Jagannath University Admission Form
According to the Jagannath University Admission Circular 2024 the online application is the first step for the JNU admission. That means you have to submit your application carefully. You will need your GST Application ID and password for the JNU application.
The application process is mentioned here for the students. So that, they can easily complete their online application. However, your application has to be submitted on admission.jnu.ac.bd website. This is the official admission website for Jagannath University admission circular.
Jagannath University Admission 2024
Jagannath University Admission circular has been published students apply on JNU website. After application submit students must be complete payment.
How to apply for Jagannath University:
- First you have to browse the official website admission.jnu.ac.bd
- Login with your GST application ID and password
- Enter HSC, SSC and GST exam information
- Select your desired unit name
- Upload your recent photo
- Preview application and submit
The application fee has to be paid after your application. Without paying the fee your application will not be granted. Application fee is 600tk fixed for every group. You can pay the fee through mobile banking system Bkash, Nagad and Rocket.
www jnu ac bd admission 2024
If you have applied for Music, Drama, Fine Arts or Film & Television unit then you have to participate in the practical exam. The exam date is fixed by the JNU authority and it is mentioned in the jagannath university admission circular.
Among all the GST affiliated universities Jagannath University is the most famous university for admission fighters. That’s why they look for admission notice. After the application end the admission result will be published very soon.
If you have good merit score in GST admission test then it has been easy for you to get a seat in Jagannath University. Students have dream to study in this public university. You should know that JNU has ranked 3399 in the world top university ranking. Your dream will be fulfilled if you got the chance to study in this renowned university of Bangladesh.