Jahangirnagar University JU Admission Circular 2024 has been announced. Students can apply for JU admission in juniv-admission.org. JU authority announced the primary application start date 14 January 2024 to 31st January 2024. Apply for JU admission session 2023-24 before the deadline.
Update: JU Admission 2024 online application will be taken 14 January on JUNIV-admission.org. Read all the information regarding to the admission from here. Students, read the full circular carefully and then submit your online admission form.
JU Admission Circular 2024
Students who have passed the HSC exam in 2023 are now waiting for the JU Admission Circular. Many students like Jahangirnagar university most. They want to study there. But to study there students have to pass the admission test of JU.
- Online Application: 14 January 2024
- A, B, C & D unit application fee: 900/-
- E unit application fee: 750/-
- C1 unit application fee: 600/-
The online application fee can be paid through mobile banking system.
Jahangirnagar University Admission 2024 Test will be taken because there is a limited seat for students and have some requirement for application form. The admission test in JU is quite competitive. A lot of students apply for the JU Admission.
Jahangirnagar University Admission 2024
The admission test method for JU is MCQ. One candidate has to obtain minimum of 40 marks to be passed in the admission test. The admission test will be held only in the JU campus. Thats why there will be several shifts.
All unit admission test will be held for MCQ method. For your kind information, there is negative marking in the admission test for the candidates. For every wrong answer 0.20 marks will be cut from the obtained mark in the admission test.
JU Admission Circular 20224
The date for admission test is already announced by the authority. But you have to ensure you can sit for the admission test. So it is better to see the requirements. Please take a look at the unit wise requirements-
Take a look at the eligibility requirements:
The eligibility means you must have minimum GPA in both SSC and HSC. The eligible students may submit online application through here. One candidate must be eligible for the admission and he has to meet the requirements.
You must know about the admission test of Jahangirnagar University. From here, you are getting all the relevant information regarding to the admission.
JU Admission Requirements:
There are many Units in JU. A,B,C, C1, D & E units are available now to apply. There are different departments of subjects in different units. Those who have passed SSC exam 2019, 2020, 2021 and HSC exam 2022, 2023 can now apply for JU Admission 2024. The application fee for A,B,C is 900 taka and for C1,D, E is 600 Taka.
The requirements for different units are not the same. All the units need different requirements for the admission test. Take a look at the unit wise requirements for 2023-24 session admission-
- A unit- Student has to get minimum 4 GPA in SSC and HSC and total 8.50 GPA with 4th Subject in both exams.
- B Unit- Every body get minimum GPA 3.50 in SSC and HSC and total GPA 8.00 with 4th subjects in both exams.
- C Unit- Minimum GPA 3.50 in SSC and HSC and total GPA 8.00 with 4th subject in both exams.
- D Unit- Students has to get minimum GPA 4.00 in SSC and HSC and total GPA 9.00 with 4th subjects in both exams.
- E Unit- GPA 3.50 in SSC and HSC and total GPA 8.00 with 4th subject in both need this minimum GPA.
The eligibility requirements is already announced by the JU authority for this undergraduate admission. One candidate must fulfill these requirements as he is going to apply for the admission. You must be careful while you entering all your information at application time. You cannot change any information after you submit the application. You can apply and pay the fee through mobile banking. You can use Bkash, Rocket, Nagad to pay your application fee.
Jahangirnagar University Circular 2024
The admit card will be issued. The seat plan will be released before the admission test date. One Candidate must show his admit card in the exam hall. Without the admit card you will not be allowed to participate in the exam.
Here, we are telling you the process of applying for JU. Follow the below instructions:
- First go to the official website of JU juniv-admission.org/
- Then provide your HSC board, Roll number, passing year, Result etc
- You also have to provide SSC board, Roll number, passing year, result etc.
- They will choose your unit in which you can give the exam.
- You have to provide your recent photo and mobile number
(note: The mobile number you provide will be used to contact with you)
After complete payment students download JU admit card. Then you will download the admit card and print it. You will show this admit card in the exam center. The detailed seat plan will be mentioned in the admit card.
Jahangirngar University Admit Card
The admit card is available in the admission related website of JU. The applicants will download their admit card using their ID and password. The test date and the seat plan is mentioned in the admit card. You should know that you will not be allowed without the admit card in the exam hall.
- JU website www.juniv-admission.org
- Admit Card option click
- Then give your ID and TXD number download the Admit Card.
- Print 2 copy of JU Admit Card.
- You have brought two copies for the exam in the exam hall.
The admit card will present your academic all information. It will present your serial number and the admission test roll number. You must show the admit card in the exam center.
Admission Test Mark Distribution
- A-Unit: Mathematics- 22, Physics- 22, Chemistry- 22, Bengali- 3, English – 3, IQ (Science Related)- 8
- B-Unit: Bengali-10, English-15, Mathematics-15, General Knowledge-25, IQ-15
- C-Unit: Bangla- 15, English-15 and Subject wise 70 Marks
- D-Unit: Bengali and English-8, Chemistry-24, Biology-44 ( Botany-22, Zoology-22), IQ-4
Jahangirnagar University Unit wise Subject list, take a look at the subject list of JU:
- Unit – A Subject List
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Statistics
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Physics
- Department of Geological Sciences
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering
- Department of Environmental Sciences
- Unit – B Subject List
- Department of Economics
- Department of Geography & Environment
- Department of Government & Politics
- Department of Anthropology
- Department of Urban & Regional Planning
- Department of Public Administration
- Unit – C Subject List
- Department of Bangla
- Department of English
- Department of History
- Department of Philosophy
- Department of Archaeology
- Department of International Relations
- Department of Journalism and Media Studies
- Unit – C1 Subject List
- Department of Drama & Dramatics
- Department of Fine Art
- Unit – E Subject List
- Department of Botany
- Department of Zoology
- Department of Pharmacy
- Department of Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
- Department of Microbiology
- Department of Biotechnology & Genetic Engineering
- Department of Public Health and Informatics
After the primary application, students have to wait for some days. Then he will be notified if he is eligible for the admission test. The admission date for all unit admission test is already announced by the authority.
Also Like: JU A unit Result
Here, you have found all the necessary information regarding to the Jahangirnagar University Admission. So, if you are eligible, then submit your online application as soon as possible. Then participate in the admission test.