Jahangirnagar University JU Admission Circular 2022 has been released. Now you can apply for JU admission in juniv-admission.org. Recently JU authority announced the primary application start date and exam date. 2021-2022 JU admission has started. Apply for JU before the application time is over.
Update: JU Admission 2022 online application start 18th May at 12:00 PM on JUNIV-admission.org.
JU Admission Circular 2022
Students who have passed the HSC exam in 2021 are now waiting for the JU admission circular. Many students like Jahangirnagar university most. They want to study there. But to study there students have to pass the admission test of JU. JU authorities have now started the Jahangirnagar University Admission Circular for students. Eligible students can now apply for JU admission 2022.
There are many Units in JU. A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I units are available now to apply. There are different departments of subjects in different units. Those who have passed SSC exam after 2018 and HSC exam after 2020 can now apply for JU admission 2022. JU authority said the probable date of primary application start is 18 May 2022. The application fee for A,B,C,D,E is 600 taka and for C1,F,G,H,I is 400 taka.
JU Admission 2022
JU Admission Test Circular 2022 and others University Admission related information download in here. Jahangirnagar University Admission 2021-2022 Test will be taken because there is a limited seat for students and have some requirement for application form.
The requirements for different units are not the same. All the units need different requirements for the admission test.
- A unit- Student has to get minimum 4 GPA in SSC and HSC and total 8.50 GPA with 4th Subject in both exams.
- B Unit- Every body get minimum GPA 3.50 in SSC and HSC and total GPA 8.00 with 4th subjects in both exams.
- C Unit- Minimum GPA 3.50 in SSC and HSC and total GPA 8.00 with 4th subject in both exams.
- D Unit- Students has to get minimum GPA 4.00 in SSC and HSC and total GPA 9.00 with 4th subjects in both exams.
- E Unit- GPA 3.50 in SSC and HSC and total GPA 8.00 with 4th subject in both need this minimum GPA.
- F Unit- Student has to get minimum GPA 4.00 in SSC and HSC and total GPA 8.00 with 4th subject in both exams.
- G Unit- Students has to get minimum GPA 4.00 in SSC and HSC and total GPA 8.50 with 4th subject in both exams.
- H Unit- Need minimum GPA 4.00 in SSC and HSC and total GPA 9.00 with 4th subject.
JU Admission Circular
All the students are searching for JU admission circular 2022. The application process of Jahangirnagar University is easy. But not all the students know the application process. So we are telling you the process of applying for JU. Follow the below instructions:
- First go to the official website of JU https://juniv-admission.org/
- Then provide your HSC board, Roll number, passing year, Result etc
- You also have to provide SSC board, Roll number, passing year, result etc.
- They will choose your unit in which you can give the exam.
- You have to provide your recent photo and mobile number
(note: The mobile number you provide will be used to contact with you)
Then you have to pay the fee.
After all the process is finished you will be able to download your admit card for the test exam.
Students can pay the JU admission 2022 fee with BKASH, NAGAD and Rocket. We are telling you how can you pay the fee with BKASH.
bKash payment steps:
- Dial *247# from bikas account
- Select Pay Bill.
- Enter JU bKash Account Number
- Given JU Bill ID
- Give Application Amount
- Send PIN Number to confirm.
- Finally, you will receive a successful payment SMS from bKash.
After complete payment students download ju admit card.
Jahangirngar University Admit Card
After complete Payment you download JU Admit Card, Jahangirnagar University Admit Card 2021 will be published https://www.juniv-admission.org.
- JU website https://www.juniv-admission.org/
- Admit Card option click
- Then give your ID and TXD number download the Admit Card.
- Print 2 copy of JU Admit Card.
- You have brought two copies for the exam in the exam hall.
Admission Test Mark Distribution
- A-Unit: Mathematics- 22, Physics- 22, Chemistry- 22, Bengali- 3, English – 3, IQ (Science Related)- 8
- B-Unit: Bengali-10, English-15, Mathematics-15, General Knowledge-25, IQ-15
- C-Unit: Bangla- 15, English-15 and Subject wise 70 Marks
- D-Unit: Bengali and English-8, Chemistry-24, Biology-44 ( Botany-22, Zoology-22), IQ-4
Jahangirnagar University Unit wise Subject list:
- Unit – A Subject List
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Statistics
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Physics
- Department of Geological Sciences
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering
- Department of Environmental Sciences
- Unit – B Subject List
- Department of Economics
- Department of Geography & Environment
- Department of Government & Politics
- Department of Anthropology
- Department of Urban & Regional Planning
- Department of Public Administration
- Unit – C Subject List
- Department of Bangla
- Department of English
- Department of History
- Department of Philosophy
- Department of Archaeology
- Department of International Relations
- Department of Journalism and Media Studies
- Unit – C1 Subject List
- Department of Drama & Dramatics
- Department of Fine Art
- Unit – E Subject List
- Department of Botany
- Department of Zoology
- Department of Pharmacy
- Department of Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
- Department of Microbiology
- Department of Biotechnology & Genetic Engineering
- Department of Public Health and Informatics
- Unit – F Subject List
- Department of Law & Justice
- Unit – G Subject List
- Department of Finance & Banking
- Department of Marketing
- Department of Accounting and Information Systems
- Department of Management Studies
- Unit – H Subject List
- Institute of Information Technology
- Unit – I Subject List
- Bangabandhu Institute of Comparative Literature and Culture
Since the JU admission circular has been published you can now apply for admission test. After the primary application, students have to wait for some days. Then he will be notified if he is eligible for the admission test.