NU Masters Admission Circular 2020-21 of National University Admission Notice has been Published. National University Master 1st Year Admission Circular 2020-21 for the academic session masters preliminary application.
National University (NU) official website at www.nu.edu.bd/admissions or they can collect from our website. Interested Candidates must fill Application Form in the National University website and submit with application fee in college within the due date.
NU Masters First Year Admission 2020-21 can be found on the website of (www.admissions.nu.edu.bd or nu.edu.bd/admissions). National University Degree Passed students application master application session 2021-2022.
National University NU Masters Admission
You must have to fill up their requirements. Otherwise, you can not apply for NU Admission. Many students don’t know how to apply, so let’s discuss for master final admission.
NU Masters Admission.
Online Application Start From: Not Yet
Online Application Last Date: Not Yet
Who Can Apply for NU Masters 1st Year Admission
- Students who passed a three-year BA (Pass) from National University and are about to take admission with 40% marks.
- Who passed a four-year BA (Hons) degree will be able to apply for National University Masters 1st Year Admission.
How to Apply NU Masters
- Go to the nu.edu.bd/admissions
- Then go to the Masters Tab.
- Click Apply Now (Masters Reg.) option
- Give your Degree Exam Roll, Registration Number & Passing Year.
- Select your Gender to Click to Change option.
- If you are eligible, you will see your Adaptable Subjects.
- Now, Choose your subjects & your interested college.
- Select your Quota (if any)
- Scan your recent color photo and upload it. Photo length must be 120 × 150 pixels in .jpg format and the file size must maximum 50KB.
- Click Submit Application.
Then you will see your Roll Number and PIN Code. Than download your Application Form and Print it white paper in A4 size.
nu masters admission result
Submission Application Form in college
- The applicant must sign the initial application form printed in the designated place.
- Candidates will have to submit the Attested Marksheet, Attested copies of the registration card and 300 (Three Hundred) TK for the initial application fee in the concerned college within the prescribed time.
- All the candidates who confirm the Primary Application form of the online college will be able to know their candidates through SMS in their mobile number.