Standard Bank SBL Admit Card
Standard Bank Limited sbl is a leading private commercial bank that has an excellent work environment. SBL announced a job circular for Bangladeshi citizenship candidate. Eligible candidate can apply this varius position. Bank job circular, SBL Admit Card Download, Result update found in here. If you are looking for a career that will give you ample scope to develop, help unlock your potential to make a real headway, SBL Result should be your choice. At SBL, our employees are valued as individuals and recognized for
the contributions they make.
As an effort to enrich its winning team to facilitate the expansion program, the bank desires to recruit ( A) Trainee assistant Officer and (B) Trainee Assistant Officer (Cash) who are challenge striving, forward looking, proactive, Following criteria are encouraged to apply.
A) Trainee Assistant Officer:
l. Masters in any discipline from reputed public/private university
ll. Must have two First Divisions/Classes having no 3rd Division/Class in any academic record
lll. CGPA 3.00 & above in the scale of 5.00 in SSC/HSC & CGPA 3.00 & above in the scale of 4.00 in Honours & Masters will be calculated as 1st Division
IV. CGPA 2.00 & above but below 3.00 in the scale of 5.00 in SSC/HSC & COPA 2.25 & above but below 3.00 in the scale of 4.00 in Honours & Masters will be calculated as 2nd Division
V. Good Command over English & Computer literacy is a must.
B) Trainee Assistant Officer (Cash)
I. Graduation in any discipline from reputed public/private university OUR. TEA1VI
ll. Ability to work under pressure
lll. Good Command over English & Computer literacy is a must
Application Dead Line : 10 May 2018
Age Limit for (A & B): 30 Years (maximum) as on 01.04.2018 (For the children of freedom fighters up to the age of 32 years age will be acceptable.
The prospective applicants are requested to visit www.standardbankbd.com/career and may apply online. One candidate can apply only one post.
- Visit Apply website www.standardbankbd.com/career
- Go Apply Online
- Select Your Desired Position and click next.
- Fill up the Candidate Personal and Academic information Application form with correct information and Click next
- After upload photo and signature, check all your information and Click Submit.
- After Submission your application form you have to download the applicant copy. If possible, you should print your applicant copy.
- In that applicant copy, you will find a Tacking ID
Selected candidates will be appointed as Trainee Assistant Officer & Trainee Assistant Officer (Cash) for a period of 1 (One) year with a monthly consolidated pay of Tk. 22,500/- (Taka Twenty Two Thousand Five Hundred). On successful completion of 1 (One) year probation period they will be absorbed as Assistant Officer & As assistant Officer (Cash) respectively under the Bank’s regular pay packages as admissible in the grade
- Any kind of persuasion and furnishing misinformation shall disqualify the candidate.
- Certificates of different examinations submitted by the candidates to the bank will be verified.
- A candidate can apply for only one post
- Only successful candidates securing qualifying marks will be called for interview as per merit list of the written
- Eligible and shortlisted candidates will be called for written test
Standard Bank Admit Card Download:
All Private Bank make short list for MCQ test exam than announced admit card. Only selected candidate can download Admit Card. Standard Bank announced admit card. Please SBl Admit Card before last Date. Download Admit Card from resultbd24.com or official website. Download SBl Admit card download official website.
- Visit SBL Admit card Download link https://standardbankbd.com/result.php
- Inter your Tacking number and Password
- Download your Admit Card.
- One Bank Job Circular Details